Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Moving Into The Future.... A Prayer by Stormie Omartian

Lord, where I have made the mistake of doing what I want and then expecting You to bless it, forgive me. Instead I ask what You want me to do, knowing that when I do Your will, You will bless me. Enable me to hear Your voice and trust Your leading. I want it said of me when I leave this earth and go to be with You, that I walked with God. I want it said that Your glory was seen in my life. I trust my future to You, knowing You have it safely in Your hands.

'Arise, shine; for your light has come! And the glory of the Lord is risen upon you. For behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and deep darkness the people; but the Lord will arise over you, and His glory will be seen upon you.' -- Isaiah 60:1-2

No comments:

Post a Comment