Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Blessing of Thoughtlessness

I wasn't prepared for that message in my inbox. I've been having a rough few days (granted not nearly as rough as some of us...) and generally just indulging in feeling like poo. Insecurities and other like idiocies are rearing their ugly little heads, and as a result, I'm not sleeping very well because of the dreams. I've been trying to wrap my head around them and get them to go away, mind you without prayer, which is just plain stupid. But then, sometimes stupid is as stupid does.... and here's the result. Imagine my surprise when once again, He manages to still send me His word and His wisdom, telling me to just stop it already, and quit thinking such things so much.

He's right. He's always right. When am I going to clue in to that fact, and stop being so headstrong and so sure that my way is the right way? Sometimes this stumbling thing feels like it's a never-ending struggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment