Saturday, October 11, 2008

"Confidence Is Leaving the Fiat Money System" and other juicy tidbits!

Thorsten Polleit posted a blog on the Mises website yesterday regarding the fiat money system. You should REALLY check it out.

In other news, the other blog was finally unlocked, so now I can start posting again. I'm excited. I weighed myself this morning, after eating breakfast, and I've dropped roughly 5lbs in the last two weeks. Not a whole lot coming off so far, but I do feel a lot better having cut out the majority of the garbage I was eating. And, I think wheat is definitely out for me. Such a shame, really. There's nothing quite like a fresh loaf of Parke's dad's homemade Sourdough. Talk about.... mouth watering.

I've more to post about, but I'm on a time crunch right now (when am I not?) and I've got some serious studying to complete before my early shift tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the weight loss and glad your blog was unlocked.

    ReplyDelete